Tag, I’m it.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
1) Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier
2) The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins
3) Persuasion - Jane Austen
4) Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
5) The Things They Carried - Tim O’Brien
6) A Prayer for Owen Meany - John Irving
7) Walkabout - James Vance Marshall
8) The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
9) What My Mother Doesn’t Know - Sonya Sones
10) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone - JK Rowling